Friday, August 3, 2007

TGIF!!

Princess and I have big plans for today!
We are going to clean our whole house, go food shopping,
have a picnic, make pizza dough for dinner,make bread for tomato
sandwiches,do our nails,play in our pool,paint a "masterpiece",
craft,play doll house,basketball and cook up a feast in her play kitchen!
And then in the afternoon.....
This is what she told me this morning. I was just hoping for some coffee and
maybe get some laundry done.
This is what I look at while I do my dishes...my fig tree.

8 comments:

sarah said...

LOL!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Funny!

You are lucky to have a wonderful fruit tree.

Garden State Kate said...

Thanks Gals!;-)

Me said...

Wow, a fig tree! What do you do with all the figs?
Riley is the same way, big plans all the time, while all I think about in the morning is getting to that coffee maker...

Garden State Kate said...

Hi Brit- nice to hear from you!
We eat them..lol
I may try to can them this year, but most of the time it's goats cheese.

Me said...

Have you ever made homemade fig newtons?? I tried a friend's once, and was hooked! But I don't have access to fresh figs, or at least that I know of...
I have had this recipie bookmarked for a while, thought I would pass it along.
http://www.recipesource.com/desserts/cookies/bars/fig-newton1.html

Anonymous said...

She must be such a joy to parent. I hope you had the coffee you are going to need it. The fig tree is lovely.

Garden State Kate said...

Thanks for the link Brit, we may have to try them.They are DH's fave cookie!

Nina- oh yes, a real joy! lol
She is mostly, but to say she is "hi energy" is putting it mildly.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .