Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So tired....

I am so tired of being in my basement! Princess and I took off today.
The lesson I had planned was about..you are going to just love this...RAIN.
Yup, rain. We were going to learn about the water cycle, make a rain gauge,
talk about what happens when it rains. I could not do it. I am so tired of dealing
with the rain. ;-) So we had a play date instead.
We will learn about the rain another day.Don't think learning was left out entirely this week,
Princess did learn how to work the wet vac.
Don't worry, she wore ear protection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain Rain just go away. You must be so tired. I hope the play date gave you some rest. I can't even write a "lol" over the irony of your lessons plans for this week. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I am so with you! Of course, that is one floor. On the first floor, I am so tired of soot I could scream. Seriously depressingly tired. I can't use the cleaners until the rain stops enough that I can have the windows open.

Just give me a warm sunny week!

Unknown said...

Hi. I am new to this blogspot. I am a homeschooling mom, looking for other homeschoolers... thought I'd say HI!

--Kimberly

Garden State Kate said...

Nina, LOL...today I can laugh about
the irony :-)

Angela, I feel for you because I know
you have more to deal with than I do, I hope we both get a couple good spring days to air out and clean!

Kimberly,
Thanks so much for stopping in and leaving a comment. I always love "meeting" other homeschoolers!

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .