Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter

















Some Things That Easter Brings
by Elaine Parrish

Easter duck and Easter chick,
Easter eggs with chocolate thick.

Easter hats for one and all,
Easter Bunny makes a call!

Happy Easter always brings
Such a lot of pleasant things.

Happy Easter!
We are lucky enough to have been invited to
Princess's Great Aunt Grace's for dinner tomorrow.
There will be plenty of family,food and fun for everyone.
There always is. I hope you all have a lovely day wherever you are.
I'm going to post some pictures from our yard last Easter,
because it does not look all that springy in our yard right now.
It has just been too cold.
I will post some pictures of this Easter Sunday night or Monday morning as well
as what we're reading right now for my Monday's book post.




No comments:

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .