Friday, January 25, 2008

Warning...here comes another MEME

The Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

~
  1. I know the person who tagged me In Real Life
  2. I do not need coffee to survive, but it makes my life better.
  3. I have the ability to convince people they agree with me (at least until they get fresh air).
  4. This ability has no affect on my husband!
  5. I do not like when people watch me prepare food..with the exception of children.
  6. I like being tagged, but I do not like to tag others (I worry they will be annoyed).
Having said all that, I'm going to tag Yas
and Heather
and Amy Sue
Because they are three women I talk to just about every day and wish it was face to face
and In Real Life.
I leave this craziness open to any other readers who feel willing to play along.
I am still trying to get around to posting about Patience's meme,
but it takes more thought than I have had time for this week....please be patient with me.
(yes, #7 would have been "thinks she is way more clever than she really is" lol)

5 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

I will post something later tonight. I promised not annoyed just have no clue what to write. LOL

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I am not annoyed, like Heather, haev no clue. hehehe. I totally agree with people watching you cook. I hate it when dh looks over my shoulder. I feel I am doing it the wrong way.

sarah said...

So many memes going around at the moment. I haven't seen this one before. I'm the same about cooking, but mainly because I find it so stressful and an audience just makes it worse.

reprehriestless warillever said...

It is funny that so many of us are self conscious about cooking ;) I wonder if it makes us feel less competent?

As far as convincing other people, my husband and I have a very odd problem -- when we disagree, we usually manage to convince each other, and then we *still* disagree.

Gottfredsen said...

I have posted if you want to see it.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .