1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
- I know the person who tagged me In Real Life
- I do not need coffee to survive, but it makes my life better.
- I have the ability to convince people they agree with me (at least until they get fresh air).
- This ability has no affect on my husband!
- I do not like when people watch me prepare food..with the exception of children.
- I like being tagged, but I do not like to tag others (I worry they will be annoyed).
and Amy Sue
Because they are three women I talk to just about every day and wish it was face to face
and In Real Life.
I leave this craziness open to any other readers who feel willing to play along.
I am still trying to get around to posting about Patience's meme,
but it takes more thought than I have had time for this week....please be patient with me.
(yes, #7 would have been "thinks she is way more clever than she really is" lol)