Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not a Book Post

OK, I am very late in posting today.
Little Man stayed with his Dad today,so
Princess and I slept in and then headed over
to the "open play date" at one of her homeschool
science playgroup friend's house.It was so nice
to hang out with two other Mom's and one Dad
and talk about how we are teaching our little ones.
To discuss the troubles and triumphs without getting
the "I could never do that" or looks that say
"then why don't you just put her in school?".
We came home and started lunch when my sister called
to ask if she could take Princess with her to the local
Chinese Buffet (it's "their" place). She was very happy to
go and I got to pick up a bit from our morning rush to get out of the house.
She arrived home right after Farmer Dad and is happily playing with blocks as he watches
some t.v. and I check my mail and post here.
I will try to get over to visit all my favorite blogs while dinner cooks and promise to post
about some new good reads I picked up at the library last night ,Tomorrow.

4 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

What a Great Day!

Anonymous said...

Fun day! You are so lucky to have some one take P for an afternoon. :)

Anonymous said...

that is so nice that your sister takes your daughter out to lunch. :)

Garden State Kate said...

Thanks Gals, yes..they "do lunch"
every once in a awhile..P really enjoys it.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .