Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog Break

Hello Readers..I am going to take a short blog break for the weekend.
I will return on Monday with the Unplugged Project
Tuesday with a book post (I have some great books to write about)
and some other stuff we will be working on around here:
  • Saturday is National Bird Day
  • Sunday is Apple Tree Day
  • Monday is the day Jupiter's Moons were discovered
  • Wednesday is Static Electricity Day
  • Thursday is Volunteer Fireman's Day
  • Friday is the anniversary of Amelia Earhart's solo flight across the Atlantic in 1935
I feel like I am coming down with Princess's cold, so I am going to do my best to get well.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Rest up this weekend and drink lots of echinacea tea! See you Monday for the UP.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. You are the most consistent blogger I know. A few days off will seem like a break!

I need to read and ccomment on a bunch of your posts but there is no need to respond. :)

Gottfredsen said...

Feel better soon.

sarah said...

Be well, my friend. Take care of yourself.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I hope you feel well soon.

Anonymous said...

Rest up Kate ~ I hope you're feeling better soon. Kira

Mrs. Darling said...

Take it easy and get some rest. I'll catch you on Monday.

amanda said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks so much for the adorable angel painting and card--we really enjoyed doing Jenny's Christmas card swap.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Garden State Kate said...

Thank you all for the lovely thoughts. P has pink eye and I am still suffering with this cold, but we are alive and sort of well rested.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .