Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Be Nice to New Jersey Week







This is Be Nice to New Jersey Week.
Mother Nature appears to have received the memo, the weather has been wonderful!
The garden is growing nicely (as is the groundhog),Princess is much happier without all
the humidity and hopefully we will get my truck back today. I am waiting for the shop to open
so I can call them. I miss having wheels!
So if you think of us here in the Garden State at all today, think NICE thoughts.
Here are some pictures of Princess behaving nicely......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't remember if you've written about it but if not you must read A Garden for A Groundhog by Lorna Balian. I'm sending good thoughts for NJ. Send some my way. CB (short for cry baby) is crying again. Gotta go!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

She looks like she is having fun. Ami painted too, today.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .