Friday, February 2, 2007

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Princess and I finally left the house today to pick
up a birthday present for two parties we have coming up.
We did not get any of our other errands done,
but we're calling it a success anyway!
She is very busy as I write this playing with an inexpensive "ballet play-set"
book we picked up at our local "close out" store.I had promised we'd stop there
if she tried wearing panties this week.She actually hurried me out of "Toys R Us" to get there. The panties were not a complete success
as she finds them uncomfortable for some reason. She only wants to wear them over her pull up! She has been pretty good about using the potty, just unwilling to give up the pull up.I'm trying to be patient.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .