Monday, February 12, 2007

Nothing to do but laugh

I have been trying to re-arrange my blog a bit to make it easier to read and find
what you might be looking for. I am not good at the technical aspects of blogging.
Oh sure, I can run my mouth with the best of them. Opine on any subject until the cows come home,
or someone gets tired of listening (or reading).But I can't make the computer "do" what I want it to.
I have also been trying to post about some bloggers I love to read and books I have enjoyed reading, but
again...I can't make the computer or blogger do what I want it to. LOL
I'm down but not out folks..I'm going to figure it out. Stay tuned. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping the faith that you will succeed. I hope you are not too frustrated with Blogger.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .