Here we go, the last week of February.
Princess and I will be following this schedule:
- Monday 2-25-08 Quiet Day we are planning a quiet day here, staying in our jammies ,participating in Mom Unplugged's Group Project, maybe some baking.
- Tuesday 2-26-08 Grand Canyon National Park Established in 1919/Fairy Tale Day we will be going to our homeschool group's open play date (unless canceled) and learning about the Grand Canyon a bit,read some fairy tales.
- Wednesday 2-27-08 Longfellow's Birthday 1807/ Polar Bear Day we will be learning about polar bears and doing some polar bear crafts and reading a little Longfellow.
- Thursday 2-28-08 DNA Discovered 1953 I am leaving this day open to read and maybe have an outside play date.
- Friday 2-29-08 Leap Year Day We will have some fun with the "leap year" concept. I have sight words written on non skid shelf liners and I will have her "leap" from word to word and maybe just have some fun with our mini trampoline.