Thursday, February 28, 2008

Teaching History

I love reading how others are teaching their children.
Princess is at a much earlier stage of her schooling than so many
of the children of my blogger friends, but I love filing away the ideas
for later use. Today I just want to point you all in the direction of
a family who loves to immerse themselves in learning!
zoomtimes
Wendy and her children are studying the Middle Ages, and they
have some really fun learning going on.
I always leave her blog wanting to start one of her projects!

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh thanks for the link. I love seeing what others are doing!

Jenny said...

That looked like so much fun! I loved the whole room turned into a castle picture. And I'm like you- a lot of the logs I read are light years beyond CJ, but I can't help looking!

Gottfredsen said...

I have looked a few times because of it being on your list. Her site is amazing! I always want to the stuff she has. I shared it with Sam and he loved it so much. Thanks.

Cher Mere said...

wow, I am really impressed. When I get more time I am going to have to read more of her blog.

Wendy said...

Wow, thanks!

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .