Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just another Saturday in the Garden State

Princess and Farmer Dad were in the basement playing with the "new to us" bass guitar he picked up last night
when I realized that the computer was free and I could float around some blogs that I haven't had time to read in a while.I wandered over to my favorite homeschool magazine site (Secular Homeschool Magazine)and then to the editor, Deborah Markus's blog where I read this
I'd rather be hated than used.
So naturally, I had to stop and come back here to leave a link and say again how much I appreciate all her hard work.I cannot wait to get my next issue in hand and I encourage all of you to order a copy if not a full subscription
today, here.

Oh my, now they are back upstairs..must feed them.

2 comments:

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Looks like you had a fun and busy week. Yummy pizza.

Jenny said...

I bought a single issue of that magazine when it first came out- I'm going to have to get a year's subscription. Thanks for the reminder!

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .