Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank you all....


Have I told you all how much your kindness means to me lately?
My in box was filled with comments and personal e-mails and my heart
was filled with, well all of you. Thank you.

I do have a book post to write, and I will get to it this week..I promise.
I also have laundry and a house to scrub down and friends to visit and
well, life in general I guess. All I want to do is snuggle up with my little Princess
and hug her and read to her and listen to her sing and giggle and love her.
She wants to do her "maths"....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Junco?

Me said...

Despite all the "life" stuff that you have to do, I hope you get your quiet snuggle time. It does wonders... thinking of you and sending hugs... =)

Gottfredsen said...

I hope you get all the snuggling in that you want today.

Angela said...

Sometimes the best medicine are snuggles. I've been thinking of you....and sending love.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .