Frankie over at Kitchen-Table Learners ,
tagged me for a game of SCATTERGORIES…it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Kate
1. Famous Singer/Band: the KINKS
2. 4 letter word: kill
3. Street: Kennedy Blvd
4. Color: "KELLY" green
5. Gifts/Presents: kiss
6. Vehicle: "K" car
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: kites
8. Boy Name: Karl
9. Girl Name: Kim
10. Movie Title: Kiss Me Kate
11. Drink: kamikaze
12. Occupation: King
13. Celebrity: Keira Knightley
14. Magazine: Kiplinger'sPersonal Finance
15. U.S. City: Kansas City
16. Pro Sports Teams: Knicks
18. Reason for Being Late for Work:Kissing husband goodbye
19. Something You Throw Away: Knightrider episode on vhs tape
20. Things You Shout: Let's go KNICKS !!
21. Cartoon Character: Mr. Krabs
I'm going to tag:
If anyone else plays along..be sure to let me know!