Sunday, January 14, 2007

Technical difficulties behind us and much more to say

I finally realized what I was doing wrong while trying to add my favorite blogs and Princess's favorite web sites.
I am not very technologically advanced to say the least, but I'm trying.
Really I am trying. OK, maybe first I tried to get someone to figure it out for me,
but since that didn't work, and since Princess is hanging out at my sister's,
I just kept doing it over and over until I saw it as clear as day.
I was leaving an extra http:// in the address field.
Yeah! OK, actually Farmer Dad came over and pointed it out to me.
:-)

1 comment:

AmySue said...

of course it didn;t work out when you asked someone else to figure it out for you - HECK - look who you asked!!!!!! LOL

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .