Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Princess stayed up last night until 11:50pm and then she was down for the count!
Farmer Dad was already in bed and as my head hit the pillow I could hear fireworks
going off somewhere in the neighborhood.Happy 2007!!
It was a quiet celebration for just the three of us filled with yummy food and fun games and skee ball in the basement.
Just the way we like it.
I hope everyone out there in the blogosphere had as nice a time welcoming in the year 2007 as we did.
Maybe tomorrow I will put away the Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .