Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Socialization

Today we met some friends from our play group to have some fun.
Chuck E Cheese is not my favorite place, but boy does Princess love it!
Her favorite thing is the picture taking booths....yes she loves taking a picture of herself. We have not done much in the way of school this week, we did make a Birthday card for our cousin Yesterday. Portia printed the sentiment and drew a picture.This morning we played with play-doh before our bath and play date.
While I write this she is coloring and watching "Between the lions" on PBS.
I have promised myself to get back on track, but I do like her to have a lot of
"free time" to explore her world and to play. Because it is usually just us at home, I try not to pass up play dates with our friends.
Always trying to make sure she is...socialized..LOL.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .