This is Princess's "globe" light. We still need to procure a proper globe for her.
Be sure to pop over and see all the participants at Mom Unplugged's blog
In the words of Bex, we should look into some of this:
* Australian animals- they're all pretty nutty!
* Our money- it's pretty unique too
* Events happening on Jan 26th
* Seasons in the southern hemisphere
* The fact that it only really snows in one place in OZ.
* The stars! (In the sky that is!)http://www.assa.org.au/observing/nightwatch/
* The Gahn
* Aboriginal Culture & History (we did some Aboriginal "dot" art)
* Saying sorry (Nice little lesson this one)We used our telling time supplies to learn about the time difference.
Princess was up at 7 am to "celebrate Australia"..she was excited. ;-)
To all our friends "Down Under"..Happy Australia Day!!
We'll be back with some Chinese New Year stuff tomorrow.