brought to you by Mom Unplugged, is STICKY.
We had many ideas about how to achieve this, but my
niece called Sunday night, and asked us to go down the shore
with her on her day off. How could I say no?
We drove down to Sandy Hook and had a lovely day
splashing about in the water, collecting sea shells and
we even caught and released some wild life (a crab and a mussel).
Princess had a great time playing with her cousin and some little boys
who were down with their families. She was not afraid of the water
this time although she kept reminding us to be "alert", as the ocean
is dangerous and should be taken seriously.
(I love when she "parrots" me!)
In case you think we were slacking on our "project day", here are some examples of "stickiness",
- The temperature was about 100 degrees Fahrenheit here in New Jersey, so believe me, we were sticky!
- Sand sticks to everything!
- Ice cream on the beach!
- We took turns "sticking" to Princess like glue near the water.
- This little lady bug "stuck" near her all day, and even came home on our blanket.
- This little boy and Princess also "stuck together" ,talking,collecting shells, warning each other of rogue waves.
but we had a lot of fun. I splurged on a season pass, so we can go back often this year.