Monday, July 14, 2008

Why so busy?

I feel like we have been very busy, but I have no pictures to show for it.
We had a fun time at a Birthday Party for our friend's son on Saturday,
I took no pictures. We had a delightful day here Sunday,playing and canning
some green beans. I did take some pictures, but I can't get them to load up.
Today we were supposed to go down the shore with Princess's cousin, Panda.
Not happening, it's raining. We are expecting thunderstorms later as well.
I think we will drive to the library and pick up a movie to rent and a new stack of books.
I need some chick lit for my down time. The books I have for myself are all a bit "dry",
and I need some entertainment.
I promise to come back later with our Unplugged Group Project pics.(..not loading for
me at present) and I will have a book post tomorrow. I promise.

1 comment:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Sorry your plans didn't work out. I hope you have a fun week.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .