has tagged me for this Meme, and I cannot ignore a Meme (please don't ask me to)
so here we go...
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?Chasing my little almost 2 year old Princess around the house and yard, enjoying
having her in my life. (some things never change)
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
- Clean out new (to us) china cabinet we just picked up (for free) to store stuff in the basement
- Decide which things will go in #2 and put them there
- Iron and hang kitchen curtains
- Finish some prep work for my June lesson plans (craft bags,bulletin board)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- French bread with goat cheese and figs
- Fresh tomato with olive oil and sea salt
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Homeschool Princess
- Put some money where my mouth is! (Farm Aid especially)
- Buy a real farm!!
- Visit all those new babies about to be born to friends and family all over the planet (and my Sister in N.Z.)
- Buy more books (and not just for myself)
What are five of your bad habits?
- I rarely get enough exercise
- I put the needs of others ahead of my own
- I am a pack rat (yes, F.D., I am just as aware of it as you)
- I cut my own hair due to impatience
- I over-indulge in snack list
What are five places where you have lived?
- My Parent's rental apartment
- My Mother's rental apartment
- My Mother's House
- My Grandparent's House
- My Own Home
What are five jobs you’ve had?
- Childcare worker/Preschool teacher
- Book keeper
- Tupperware Sales
Five people I tag:
Wendy at zoomtimes
and last but certainly not least, my friend B. here