Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Meme of Fives


Mom Unplugged
has tagged me for this Meme, and I cannot ignore a Meme (please don't ask me to)
so here we go...

The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?

Chasing my little almost 2 year old Princess around the house and yard, enjoying
having her in my life. (some things never change)

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

  1. Laundry
  2. Clean out new (to us) china cabinet we just picked up (for free) to store stuff in the basement
  3. Decide which things will go in #2 and put them there
  4. Iron and hang kitchen curtains
  5. Finish some prep work for my June lesson plans (craft bags,bulletin board)

What are five snacks you enjoy?

  1. Chocolate
  2. French bread with goat cheese and figs
  3. Fresh tomato with olive oil and sea salt
  4. CHEESE
  5. Mango

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

  1. Homeschool Princess
  2. Put some money where my mouth is! (Farm Aid especially)
  3. Buy a real farm!!
  4. Visit all those new babies about to be born to friends and family all over the planet (and my Sister in N.Z.)
  5. Buy more books (and not just for myself)


What are five of your bad habits?

  1. I rarely get enough exercise
  2. I put the needs of others ahead of my own
  3. I am a pack rat (yes, F.D., I am just as aware of it as you)
  4. I cut my own hair due to impatience
  5. I over-indulge in snack list

What are five places where you have lived?

  1. My Parent's rental apartment
  2. My Mother's rental apartment
  3. My Mother's House
  4. My Grandparent's House
  5. My Own Home

What are five jobs you’ve had?

  1. Babysitter
  2. Childcare worker/Preschool teacher
  3. Book keeper
  4. Tupperware Sales
  5. Accounting

Five people I tag:

Wendy at zoomtimes

Zilla
Divina
Heather
and last but certainly not least, my friend B. here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are fast! I see we have laundry, chocolate and cheese in common! How about a chocolate and cheese laundry party at my house some time?

Heather said...

Yep, we have the same things in common as well... Chocolate, Cheese and Laundry!

Cool blog also, I love finding new people to appreciate! :-)

sarah said...

What a fabulous meme! And you would be VERY welcome to visit!!

I must admit, I clicked on the photo of Princess Toddler to get a closer look at the contents of your bookshelf ;-) Some nice books there.

Gottfredsen said...

Ok So I am back. I answered both of your Meme's. Sorry It took so long. I love the picture of your younger princess very sweet.

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! :o) Thanks for tagging me, but I'm not sure I'll get around to it, though. :o(

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Chocolate is on the top of my snack list as well! That was a cute meme.

Anonymous said...

working on it...

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .