Monday, December 31, 2007

Unplugged Project #

Mom Unplugged has issued the New Year's Unplugged Project:

Collage

Perhaps a collage of fun things remembered from the past year?

Or things that would be fun for the coming year?

Or, for children old enough to understand the concept of "New Year's Resolutions," a collage of pictures relating to their resolutions.

Or...a white collage for little ones...white like the winter snow of January.

Or...anything you want to do!


Due to Princess being sick all weekend, we have not done ours as yet, but if you are really wanting to see some cute ideas, my good friend Amber was totally on the ball and she made some great
collages with her little ones!Be sure to stop by and wish her a Happy Birthday while you're there.
I guarantee you will see some of her ideas showing up here soon...especially the "flip books".
I will post pics if we get our accomplished..I promise!

3 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

I hope that P is feeling better soon. I have been looking in on you guys but things have been really crazy. I have not had a lot of chance to comment because of it sorry. It does look like you guys had a great holiday, Hope you have a great new year.

Anonymous said...

I hope that P is on the mend. It looks like she has a nice furry nurse to help her along though!

Amber's collage projects were very impressive! I liked the flip books too. We'll have to give it a try also when we get back on track here.

I look forward to your pictures whenever P is better!

Happy New Year!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Happy New Year! I hope P is better soon. We are going to try one of those versions of the collage later in the week.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .