Casey, over at Save-A-Dime
has given me the Triple Award.
Forgive me friends while I sit here and gaze upon it for a while.....
OK, Seriously, there are rules. You all know I must follow the rules
Stop snickering Zilla! Seriously, just for that..I am tagging you first!
Ha! Now, are you happy? I need to follow the rules, and so here they are
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.(If you don't have 10, its OK.)3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- Zilla (because I can feel her attitude right through my computer screen)
- http://homeschoolgardener.blogspot.com/ (I'm grateful I found her blog)
- Nina (has more attitude than most people give her credit for)
- Mariposa and Patience simply personify Gratitude.
- Patrice well, let's just say she's got the "attitude of gratitude".
- Homeschooling on Hudson and Marandas are both new to me, but I have a feeling we have very similar "attitude".
Now for three Mommy Bloggers that I know in real life
- Angela,who was my FIRST (in real life) Homeschooling friend.
- Naomi, I knew her way before she became a Mommy, or a blogger.
- And finally, my best "Freecycling find", a woman who joined a small offshoot of a bigger homeschool group at the same time as me,who picked up the pieces when that group fell apart.Yes,Melissa, I'm calling you out with the hopes that you will update your blog more often!She keeps me sane in real life more than she knows, and provides my Princess with the all important socialization.The Unlikely Schoolhouse
Enjoy the love Gals and feel free to spread it around, but no guilt...I gave up guilt for Lent. ;-)