Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Down the Shore







Homeschool soccer started last Thursday, but we missed it due to some

disorganization on my part. I left my purse at home and had no id or money on

me when we got to the park. We were early, so we got back in the truck and drove back

home, after hitting every single light, we were now late for soccer. Princess was not

pleased with my error. I redeemed myself by suggesting a drive down the shore.

We love Sandy Hook, especially off season.We picked up lunch on the way and since

our "beach bag" is always in the back of the truck..we were prepared for a fun day

spent collecting treasures..Building sand castles...and just enjoying the beautiful spring day...


I hope I taught my Princess that some days life doesn't go as planned, but you can always decide to enjoy where you end up. ;-)


((BIG HUGS))KateinNJ

No comments:

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .