Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Magic

Tell me, did your family get into the "spirit"?

Did you see any black cats?

Was your day "BOO-tiful" ?


We spent a lot of Camp Katie Day (s) getting ready
crafts to make...costumes to be decided upon..I'm not going to lie to you, there was also snacking involved...Clear one minute, raining the next...Didn't stop the Trick or Treaters..The Mom's even had fun...A ripped costume did however, and Farmer Dad was called to pick up and return with a fresh costume....note to self..next time do it yourself....;-)Back home to dinner of pot roast,carrots and potatoes (got to love the crock pot!) and some Mummy pizzas.....Hope your Halloween was just delicious too!

4 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun halloween!

Naomi said...

thanks for putting up that horrible pic of me :P And the Boyfriend is upset that you didn't mention his search and rescue mission of your hat...I'm not saying, but I'm just saying...

Wendy said...

All the ladies (the little ones and the mommies!) look lovely!!!

I'm glad you had so much fun. Oh, what a sweet boyfriend Naomi has, to find and rescue your hat. LOL

We had a great time in S. Korea. We trick-or-treated door to door in our apartment tower. The Korean children who have access to the military base got in on the fun too!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I like how you wrote this post. I hope the costume rip didn't ruin the fun.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .