Monday, March 26, 2012

Princess takes a class




Princess took her first "class" a couple weeks ago.
This may not be a big deal to many of you, but it was epic for me!
The first time I left her anywhere
and allowed someone else to teach her something
without me there.

She has had three art classes so far, I missed last week, because I was away with my Aunt
for some "Girl Time", but Farmer Dad took her and so far she likes the class ok. Her favorite part of it is hanging with some of her homeschool friends and meeting some other kids in the class.
The nice art supplies are cool too, but she doesn't care for the time limit on her art project each week.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, it's hard doing that....isn't it? Love your sweet blog...found you over at Look What We Did!

Garden State Kate said...

Thank you Rebecca. It was harder than I thought it would be.lol

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .