Thursday, December 28, 2006

Homeschool

I'm going to try to get some pics of our homeschooling areas up soon.
We use our "whole house" in fact our "whole world", so I will have to narrow it down a bit.LOL
Princess just opened the "moon sand" she received for Christmas and boy did she have fun! Just playing with the texture was cool.We may just break down and purchase the
"big set". Does anyone out there have it? I'd love to hear if it was worth it or not.
Princess has a new favorite book, "Pinkalicious" by Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kann.

Subscribe Now: poweredby

My homeschool buddies and I are all posting pics of our "home schools" as part of our idea sharing.

Plato said...

Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion has no hold on the mind. Therefore do not use compulsion, but let early education be a sort of amusement; you will then be better able to discover the child's natural bent .